- Studying on a BA (Hons) Advertising (accelerated) degree
- Really enjoying the account manger area but also the creative art of copywriting
- Unconfident with my web-design skills because I only have basic knowledge of the adobe software
- Have some work experience within marketing companies but not enough creative work
- Working in an advertising agency opposed to an advertising department of a company. (Although I may change my mind if the company was particularly impressive)
- Copywriting for an advertising agency with a fantastic client base
- Working freelance on different exciting projects in London
- An account manager in a large well-established company
- Branding really interests me too so potentially working as part of a company’s branding team
Routes to achieve goal/s
- Work in a smaller company to get sufficient experience and build my portfolio before attempting to join one of the top agencies
- Create more blog posts and get published work to become credible for a copywriting role
- In order to be able to work freelance I would need an impressive CV and portfolio of previous work. Also London is very expensive so I will need to save sufficient money to live.
- Find an agency I would really like to work for and work my way up the corporate ladder until I reach my desired position
- Finding time between my lectures and organised placement to get other work experience
- Unsure as to whether London is the best choice because although the agencies are the biggest, it is expensive and far from my hometown.
- There is a lot of competition for the big agencies and I don’t want to spend too many years to get to an important position in a company.